Thursday, May 17

Excited much.


It just past 12am so, HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY! Those studying and some working should be very happy that their weekend is coming closer. Today, I was really happy. You know why? That's cos I went back my secondary school today just to discuss on SJAB camp stuffs and get a chance to see my juniors.I FUCKING MISS THEM ALL ! Was suppose to go down on Friday for weekly training instead, but I couldn't be there since I'll be taking the morning ferry to Batam. That's fucking awesome ! Totally can't wait for this bloody great weekend spent with dearie. Going away for 3D2N so I wont be able to blog this few days. Hopefully there's wifi there for me to use! I think should be have. The hotel we booked online says there's wifi available. But oh well? Will see about that. Alright, great weekend to all ! Love you all for reading. Xoxoxoxoxo

P.S If you don't know me personally, don't judge me. 

No comments: