Saturday, May 5

Meet up with the girls

 Random shot with Li Ping ╮(╯▽╰)╭
 My girls ♡ 

 Our bo chup face

Me acting cute, while they act manly.
Can you fucking believe this was us in Year 1 sem 2?

TGIF. I met up with my girls this afternoon for lunch and to catch up with them. Look at the last photo  : Us in semester 2. I wanted to put up our first sem photo too, than I saw how much uglier I was. So I decided not to. HAHA. Look at how much we all changed uh? Going back to school today did bring back a lot of memories. Especially at co-op. It was the place we camwhore the most, slack, eat, play, projects, studying, celebrating birthdays and even sleeping. Shucks. I really miss the time where we four girls get along so well together. I remembered the first few weeks of school was still kinda slack that we can even bring monopoly deal to school just to play during our long break times. But after weeks past by, projects/assignments/test/exams came piling up to us. Break time weren't mend for us to play anymore. It's more on discussing for project works and other work stuffs. Now that I've quit school, the rest are split into different class. We get along together lesser. Such opportunity to meet up are getting lesser. Not only do I miss the girls, I miss my class too. Heard that a lot of my ex classmates are asking about me since i've quit school. Oh well? I'm glad to have such great memories. So after meeting up with them, I stayed in school for an hour more just to wait for Lewin to end his last lesson before I accompany him to Bukit Merah just to fix his laptop keyboard. Next we went down Newton to meet up with his friend Nicholas. Nicholas said he saw me before and we even ton once together. I can't even remember any single thing sia. But he said I slim down. So happy can :-) Haha. Lewin and I went over to the playground and waited 1hr before he end work then we walk over Newton food market to eat tze char. Lastly? Home sweet home. Won't be blogging tomorrow night cos I will be partying till morning. Love you all. Comment will you?

No comments: