Wednesday, May 9

Part II: Surprise for dearie

What are words?

Read my previous post? So today I left house at 5.45am just to take bus down Boon Lay to give my dearie a surprise. He stayed at Pioneer but had to take bus to Boon Lay just to take MRT down Simei to book-in. So I bought sandwich and coffee for him as breakfast and waited at the bus interchange for him. I even ask what bus he took all those while talking to him on the phone. And this silly boy can't even tell that I was outside. I saw him getting down the bus and wanted to approach him. But he was walking really fast cos he's in a hurry. So I had to walk fast too and finally manage to pull his hand from behind. He was really shock ! HAHA. His first sentence was "What the flying fuck are you doing here?!" Hahahaha. I was damn happy to see him. Bet he was really speechless too. I wanted to accompany him all the way to Simei, but he refused. So he asked me to get down at Clementi and go home rest instead. No choice? So before going home, I was being a good girl again. I went to buy breakfast for my parents. :-) And after I get down the train, dearie's message was all really really cute and sweet. *Blush(*^﹏^*) The song above was what dearie had asked me to listen. It is really nice. Take some time and listen to it. The words are really meaningful too: "What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?" Alright, love you all. Comment will you? Xoxo ~

No comments: