Thursday, May 10

Gangsterism ?

Smoking is bad for health.
"How To be A Typical Ah Beng" by Noah Yap

Today was suppose to be blogging about my day out with my girlf, but that bitch of mine woke up at around 6pm when she's suppose to meet me at my house 3pm. So instead, I'll be blogging about Gangsterism instead. So why did I start on this topic ? That's because friends around me are still acting like one nowadays and it seriously turn me off. Back in Secondary school if you hang out with a group of so called "ah bengs/lians" you wouldn't need to be scared of anything. That's b'cos you have "back up" if anyone tries to bully you. Same when you are outside and a particular person in a group start starring or diao-ing you, you can just diao back #likeaboss. Not happy? One call is all it takes. But that's like seriously childish. Past few years there was not 1 but 3 fighting incident just because of a stare. One of it was quite a big news than. It was about this teenager being slash till he died at Pasir Ris. I bet most of you or maybe even everyone of you know about this incident. C'mon, before you do anything rush. At least, think of all your loved ones first. I have this friend (not mentioning name) he joined this gang. And he was like actioning to me how he and this guy fight and he win him when that guy is even older than him. When I heard that, I was like okay? This sort of thing also wanna action? Seriously what so nice to hao lian about such stuffs? Immature dumb fuck. Those ahbengs and ahlians would even smoke under the influence of their peers. Smoking is bad for health. Not only that, some would even put tattoo to show how "big" they are. Ain't tattoo suppose to be a piece of art ? People are abusing the word "art" now and  engraving tattoo just to show "I'm no pushover". One thing which I totally hates is when they open their mouth and you will be like "sure ahbeng/lian". That's cos the moment they open their mouth and talk, one sentence would be filled with like countless vulgarities. *Major turn off* Tell me, what can being a gangster do good to you? See police also run what. Very big mehs? Alright, enough of me ranting. Watch Noah Yap's video on "How to be a typical ah beng" if you haven't. You might also wanna go YouTube and search for "How to be a typical ah lian". Whatever it is, I'm not asking you guys to learn to be one. But that's just to show you guys how typical they are. Not aiming at any particular person, just ranting. Get that clear. Comments will you? Love you all. Tc