Sunday, May 6

When the night is still young.


Shifu Denzel And I.
The wedges I wore.
Us being so white.
The song that always makes me feel high in clubs.

The guys who loves to be in the limelight.
Candid shot by my girlf of Glen and I.


If you had read my previous post, you would probably had know I was out partying last night. Yea, before that. I went ice skating with Yx, Dom, girlf and her boyf again. Manage to saw one of my secondary school junior Glen at the ring again. So we chatted while skating. And guess what? He's like a pro in skating la. Well? Skating is really fun. If you aren't skating, you might probably felt that it's cold. But when you are really skating, damn. I feel hot instead. I always love the ending when they announce that our skating time slot is up and have to leave the ring now. That's cos it's the only time when there's lesser people on the ring and you get to skate at a full speed. Enough said about skating. We had dinner before heading to vivo and meet up with the rest. We were drinking at sentosa broadwalk before going in to club. And surprisingly, we manage to see Noah Yap there. Yesterday was a really big group of us. Think have about 15 or more guys and 7 girls. Guess what? I totally regretted wearing wedges last night to club. I mean if straight go club it should be okay? But I wore it since 4pm till 6am. (including my 2 hours of skating time). My leg is already hurting likea bitch at around 3am? So I had no choice but to sit for a little while before I went over the dancefloor again. But last night was a little boring over at ph......... but i'm happy to meet two of my friends there yesterday. Coincidence much? :) Tata ~ Comment will you?

No comments: