Wednesday, May 9

Life of an owl ▼ Part 1

Taken at SYF Yacht Club

Boyfie ♡

Now the time is 4.29㏂ and I'm currently blogging through my phone. Well I didn't slept last night so I went down at 5.30㏂ just to buy supper for myself and also breakfast for my parent's. Ain't I a good girl? (*^﹏^*) I even left a note at their toilet mirror telling them I've bought breakfast for them. Hehe 웃 After eating, I went to sleep. Seriously getting fatter as each day go by. Fml ~ So I met up with dearie in the evening and we had dinner at SYF yacht club. A really nice place to hang out and just chill. The weather that evening was really awesome. Dearie is booking in later at 8㏂ and he's the reason why I'm still not sleeping. That's cos I'm gonna give him a surprise later by sending him to camp. Hope he won't read my blog early in the morning? Haha. Listening to 98.7FM now and the music is really awesome. Good luck to those having exams/test later. Some juniors of mine is having their last paper later on and I hope everything would be smooth sailing for them. I can see that they had been studying really hard and even burning the midnight oil just to get those stuffs into their head. Good night & sweet dreams. Love you all ♡ xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4



No comments: