Friday, May 11

Friday evening with love

MBS View at night.
My cravings 

Was suppose to meet up with my girlf again. But end up we didn't cos she text me saying she was tired. Well? Both of us are like owls nowadays. We only sleep in the morning after 7am and wakes up in the afternoon/evening. So during night time, the both of us are damn active. End up I met dearie at 8.30pm instead and he came fetch me from home. So he bought me to Old Airport road just to satisfy my cravings for the famous Lao Ban Dou Hua. Next we also ended up eating Tze Char cos I told him I feel like eating stingray. Haha :) After eating, went to Novena square to watch 21 Jump Street at 12.40am. Quite a nice show though. But it's M18. So my dear juniors can't watch them. Hehe :P Lastly, home sweet home.

No comments: