Tuesday, May 1

Poly VS Sec

Today's labour day and I stayed home the whole day. So today i'll be talking about "Poly VS Sec" as I promised. In sec sch: "I hate this uniform, sick and tired of wearing this to sch from mon-fri." Yes I believe everyone hates wearing uniform mainly b'cos after you don on your sch's uniform, you're like the ambassador of the school. You have to becareful of what you say and what you're gonna be doing the moment you are not in school and yet still wearing the uniform. In case you tio stomp. HAHA. That's right. "What? So fast another week had past and there's PE again?!" Especially for those lazy bumps like me though. I only love PE if there's games to play and not asking me to do what dumb ass exercise like running just for the sake of running? "Attire check after coming back from holidays" Damnit. This sucks the most I swear. Are you those that's always gets caught for your hair color/length (for guys)? Length of nails? Earrings/ear sticks? Skirts length/Tapered pants? Name tag? Shirts being not tucked in? Ankled socks (for some schools)? Yes, I ALWAYS get caught for all this, except ankle socks cos my schools allow that. Going back to school after holidays must act nerd. Shucks. *Exam fail/just pass* "Die la, need to have ATP (Afternoon Tutorial Programme) already. I don't want to stay back in school just to hear the teacher talk rubbish lea" For some schools, they called remedial differently, my school called it ATP. Just imagine school ends at 1.40pm and you have to stay back in school till 3.30pm just for this damn ATP lesson??? COMPULSORY SOMEMORE. If not call parents. >< "Going to be late already. Shit la, I don't want to go for detention" My school rules is that, if you're late for more than 3 times > detention's waiting for you. Think 5 times > call parents. 10 times > Banned from school for maybe 10 days? Something like that. I also can't remember much though. "I'm sick, can't go school" Next day you go school, teacher acts like loanshark. Wanting to get your MC or parent's letter. If forget bring, nevermind. Next day come ask again. Till you have to give it to them. "Eat finish, need put back plates/bowl" You think have servant put back for you ah? Don't put back? Ok lor. Caught on CCTV and have to do CIP hours. Either ask you go behind the block and pick up leaves/ keep the canteen clean/ best still? Clean the SJAB ROOM. Can you believe it? My CCA teacher-in-charge ask a few detention students to clean the SJAB room. The next day I went down, gosh. It's super clean and neat. "No using of any electronics device during school hours" Phones get confiscated. "See me after school". "Finally recess time, but walao! 30mins only, where got enough?" In Poly: "F*ck yes, home clothes" Few days later > WHAT TO WEAR WHAT TO WEAR ?!?!?! "Ridiculous timetable I have." Why do I need a 2/3 hours break in-between? "Not going school? Friend, help me sign lea *winks*" Second week of school > WHAT ?! Projects and assignments again ? I have already (how many) projects and there's also ____,____,____ assignments not done. FUUUUUUUUU "Fail in exams? Nevermind la, have re-test what." "Why so bias? We also student what ! WHY NO CHEAPER BUS CONCESSION?" And yes we have to pay adult price. All those that just graduated from secondary school is complaning on how expensive adult fare is now. I did that too 1 year ago. Basically, that's what I have to say. Some people may prefer poly life, but some still do prefer secondary school lifes. For me? I definetly prefer my secondary school life. At least in sec school, I get to enjoy my afternoon naps. In poly? Where got time? Sorry for this long wordy post. Hope this post freshen your memories on your secondary school days and for those who's still studying in secondary schools, all I could say is that: enjoy your life to the fullest in secondary school. It's gonna be the best memories given to you guys. Thanks for reading. Comment will you? Love you all.

2 comments:

Zy.✧ said...

If I were to give you a choice to go back sec life, you want?

Nicole said...

Yes, I want.