Monday, April 30

Failed sunrise with love ❥

 With boyfie

Failed sunrise :/
Our dinner
Didn't get to blog last night since I reached home only at 7am this morning. Well, yesterday I woke up at around 12 plus? And I text boyfie that I just woke up. And he replied saying that he's downstair my house now and ask me to come down. I thought he was joking so I replied "nice try". HAHA. I was like semi-asleep still :-P So I went down, and he was really there. He bought me another bottle of the cough syrup cos I was finishing my first bottle and he asked me to drink now. So I opened the box and saw that there were flowers in it. Omg. How sweeter can this guy get? We had lunch together before he went off to meet him mum. Later in the evening he came to meet me again. We couldn't decide where to go so I suggested prawning? Yea, so he drive to cck the prawning place and we had our dinner there first before prawning. After the 3 hours of miserable prawning, we went down west coast park. Me wanting to wait for sunrise, ended up both of us not going home and sacrificing our beauty sleep. End up guess what? The sun did not even rise up at all :@ So dissapointed. But we did chatted a lot. Makes me really love him. He promised something which my ex did too. And I told him not to make such a promise. Although I really hope we would last, but we will never ever know what the future hold for us. And if you guys didn't know, we were on a whispering date for the whole entire day. That's b'cos I lost my voice and I only can whisper. So difficult to communicate with him. Only can whisper to him when it's really quiet if not I had to type out or write what I wanna say to him.Whatever it is, I just love his company ❥Remember to comment/say hi at the "comment" box with your name. :-) Blessed everyone to not fall ill and love you all.

No comments: