Thursday, April 19

BitchesSHOP.

FUCK YES. I went out with my bitch-es bitch today ♡ Shopping with her is the best thing ever. Shopping with my boyf or other girl friends ain't as fun and crazy as shopping with her. That's cos she's my closest bitch ever. We know each other way long back since secondary sch. Hey bitch I know you are reading my blog, remember my 1 Jan 2006 joke? HAHAHA. Okaycan. We started getting close since sec two when we were split into groups to do out IPW project, till than? We remains close friends. I think I wanna become lesbian already. I love her so fucking much ♡ LOLLLLL. After she reads my blog, she sure thickskinned again. Never fail derhs! Last mon I used her phone and went in my fb profile using her acc and type: "I love this bitch alot". And I forgot to go back to newsfeed, when she unlock her phone. She saw what I typed. HAHA! SIBEI FAIL X____X Than today, same thing. Just that now is her turn to use my phone and go in her fb profile and type: "This bitch is so chi that i love her damn much" And i'm like what's chi bu? Actually she wanted to type CHIO BU. Epic sia ~ MY BITCH IS A CHI BU. SHE SO FUCKING CHI THAT I LOVE HER SO MUCH.♡♡♡ Alright anyway, we went down Far east for luch and I bought my shoe. Next, Taka find a shop, Cineleisure to buy earrings, 313 somerset to buy our couple slippers, plaza sing to buy her stuffs and finally Bugis is our last stop. I bought a chiffon top, white HW shorts and more earrings? The stuffs i'm carrying is like super heavy? Damn tiring can. Especially when I bought my polaroid camera out today too! How I wish a guy is there with me to carry my stuffs for me like seriously? Her boyf came after that to pick us up and TADAH! HOME SWEE HOME ~

No comments: