Sunday, April 29

A day of good memories

 Read my post below to know why is there "Happy Birthday" on it.

"A day of good memories" I went over my girlf house to do a fishball challenge with her and her boyf. All I can say is that the fishball is really difficult to chew it fast and to gobble the next. Whatever it is, it was fun neverthless. Next we went down to Jcube to ice skate as usual. Met up with Yx, Denzel and Dominic. Ice skating is really fun after at least 2-3 rounds of warm-up. First few rounds after you step into the ice can be a nightmare. I need support. :-P But after I gotten the hang of it, it was damn awesome. The cool breeze that go past you if you skate fast enough. After that boyf came to meet up with me at JE than we had dinner together with the rest. Our meet up was kinda last minute though. So we did not had much plan on what to do. But he wanted to watch his football match on Arsenal VS Stroke city??? He's a Arsenal fan. So yea. We went down to Elizabeth hotel located near Far East plaza and was supposedly to watch the match there with other insane Arsenal's fan. However there wasn't any seats available and he couldn't bare me to stand for hours just to accompany him watch the match. So he initiated to go down Henderson wave cos I once told him I wanna go there someday, next time. And we really did went there last night. The view there was really nice, but somehow kinda scary though. Cos it's really dark in some places. Than we chanced upon this restaurant called Alkaff Mansion Ristorante. So we decided to seat there and have a drink since we were both tired. And this sweet guy of mine pushed the chair in for me and the waitress there said he's so sweet cos not many guy did that anymore. Guess what he replied ! He said that's cos it's my birthday today. YES WTH. I WAS SPEECHLESS. But the waitress said that you should do that always even if it isn't her birthday. YES TOTALLY Alright, so we ordered our dessert first. And yes I was damn stuned. They put a candle at my dessert with the word "Happy Birthday" written on it. And they sang me a birthday song together with my boyf. I was so shy la. All thanks to my mischevious boyf. Haha. He even said we should try this at all restaurant next time. OMGGGGGGGGGG. After desserts, ordered a bottle of dessert wine and it was so f'king sweet. The waiter there is really nice, told him to only pour a little for me cos it's really sweet and he said "you want me to perform a magic for you?" I said yea, so he went off and came back with a can of soda water. Poured it inside my glass of really sweet wine, and damn. It taste so much better. Boyf and I had a really good chat though. After drinking, cabbed down to Cathay to catch a midnight movie. And guess who I saw working at the ticket counter ? HONGTUCK. Fuck yes. He give us free movie tickets and it's couple seat somemore ✌"The cabin in the woods" M18. The movie we watched. And damit. All I wanted was this show to end real fast. It's a damn bloody frightening movie I swear. There were zombies and other really weird scary person/creatures/animals. This is the first movie which scare me the most number of times! I'm sure there's like more than 10? Yea, countless. Just imagine how scared I was? Enough said. Watch this movie yourself if you're above 18 and tell me how was it. Next? Home sweet home.



No comments: