Tuesday, April 24

The best date ever (*^﹏^*)


Looking at my post title, what do you think i'm gonna be posting today? HEHE. ヽ(^。^)ノ So I met up with this guy called Ryan. He pick me up at Beauty World before we head down to Dempsey road for dinner. Ordered like spaghetti for the both of us and also a bottle of white wine? I totally didn't really expect us to talk that much though. I'm happy when i'm with him. Like really. Didn't felt that happy for a long time I guess? There's too many stuffs happening to me and guess I need a breather too uh? After that we had to rush down Plaza Sing to catch a movie. Somehow, I wish that the movie starts later so that we could spend more quality time together though? But nah, it's okay. We enjoyed the movie together as well. Looking at the above picture and video, sure guess what movie we watched right? Yes! TITANIC IN 3D I remembered watching this movie when I am really really young. Err..primary school time I guess? Whatever it is, I don't quite remember the story. All I could ever remember was the drawing of the naked woman and the "you jump, I jump" This show was quite a hit last time though? Anyway, the show wan't like much of what it was suppose to be in the past. That's cos they didn't show the naked woman. Right. I bet many of you are thinking the same way as I did now. LOL. Types of movies I like? Comedy and Romance type of shows. Scary movies are a "no no" thing unless maybe i'm watching it with my boyf ? HAHAHA. Too early to say anything right now. Oh well, the movie ended at like 12am++? YES WTH. We both got a shocked at the timing after we came out of the cinema. After that went around errrrr....... I got no idea where we were heading to and than lastly he send me back home. HOME SWEET HOME ♡

No comments: