Sunday, April 15

Busy weekends

Sat was a really busy and yet nerve wrecking day for me. If you know me, yea you'll probably guess so why. My sjab zone 5 FAC. My two teams had been training for months. And if you don't know, I had been focusing mainly more on my girls team which are called the nursing for girls and ambulance for guys. I train them on footdrills and home-nursing. As for first-aid not really though? Cos I sucks at it. I'm only good at teaching CPR in the past, but now there's a new CPR format which I'm not sure too. Look at the pic on top, they're my nursing team with a steward and reserve. Well, they didn't manage to win anything though. But neverthless, I am proud of them. I believe they did their best. But what's really heartwrecking is that they're only 7 marks away from attaining a third placing. Oh well, every year FAC i'm always feeling nervous for all of my cadets. But I don't act it out I guess? I don't wish to add anymore stress on them. And for my ambulance team, they got third placing. I feel happy for them too. However, they could had done better. I believe in their capabilities.

Next after dinner with my juniors, I head home bathe, changed and went down powerhouse. Didn't feel like going at first cos i'm really tired since I woke up at 7.15am in the morning. To me, i'm single. So don't interfere with who I danced with/how much I drink/where i'm going. I mean comon' ? What happens in club, remains in club. I seriously hate it when someone interfere so much with who I danced with. When in club, coincidently I even met up with Terence and Phoomin. Absoutely perfect night. But I only manage to dance with Terence but not phoomin. Who cares anyway? I dance with like 3 different people that night too. Last night was insane, cos we were celebrating yx's birthday than they ordered like 4 bottles of vodka, 1 tower, 1 waterfall and 1 champagne? #youmadbro? I didn't drink much cos I don't wish last wed incident to repeat! HAHA. I've learnt my freaking lesson k? Party till the last song which ends at 5am than slack awhile with Dominic and Yx since the rest went for breakfast at dunno whr cos someone drives. Than finally manage to catch a cab at around 6.30am back home.

Slept till 2.30pm in the afternoon on Sun until my girlf text me where are you? And I replied: Home sleeping. HAHAHA! Cos i've arrange to meet her at 2.30pm at Jcube! End up we meet 4.30pm to ice-skate instead. The pic at the top wasn't taken today. It was like taken 2 weeks ago at kallang. So yea. Skating at Jcube was fun? Haha. I hate their new skates. I prefer the one with lace. It not only doesn't make my leg hurt as much but i'm also able to skate backwards. I'm so used in skating backwards and the skates at Jcube only can skate infront :@ So bo bian. Try try lor? I was holding on to my girlf while skating then after like 2 rounds? Yea, I got the hang of it. It was fun, but my leg damn tired due to the skates. At kallang, I only rest once. But over at Jcube, think I rest for more than 5 times? After skating, cab down my house nearby the restaurant and meet up with my family for dinner to celebrate my second aunt's birthday. Next? Home sweet home.

Sorry for the long wordy post. I long winded k? Happy? Don't read la. And school's starting tmr and i'm having doubts on whether should I go sch since it's a all lecture day and I also wanna quit NP liaos. Alright, nights all lovelies <3

No comments: