Monday, April 23

Relationship?

For those that doesn't know me. I am single. If you had been reading on my past post, you might probably somehow know the reason. I used to be someone who gets into a relationship too quickly. You wouldn't imagine how fast I could ever get started with someone. Well, I fall too quickly hence I also get hurts too quickly. Being together with someone ain't as easy as you think. Know what are the relationship killers? Insecurities. Trusting one another. Jealousy. Lack of communication. Assumptions.Lack of freedom. Third parties. All this shouldn't even exist in a r/s. I seriously hate how one person could break up with me once and 3 years later ask me for patch again. If you ever want me back, c'mon. Why initiated the break up in the first place? I'm not a toy you can throw after playing and than wants me back after thinking other toys ain't fun. Whatever it is? My point is that i'm no longer me anymore. Taking r/s too fast will ruin it later in the r/s. I learnt to take it slow and not to rush. I used to hate single life, however i'm getting used to it and also enjoying the freedom I am having right now. Rejecting you doesn't means I don't like you though. It just means i'm not ready for a r/s now and you just ask at the wrong time. LOL. FYI : I hate to be controlled. It's my own problem on whether did I eat or not? What time I'm going to be sleeping? Whether is it a must for me to reply your text? Just stop all this fucking nonsense. You ain't my boyf, so stop acting like one. ☮ Now i'm also deciding whether or not to private my blog. Pft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watashi?? star

Nicole said...

Yes okt? (: