Friday, April 20

Childhood ❥

Today i'm gonna be blogging for the sake of blogging. That's right. Cos there isn't anything interesting happening today? Firstly, I love powerpuff girls. Their cartoon shows are the best i've ever watch during my chilhood times. Which is my fav ? BLOSSOM ❥ Why I didn't choose bubbles or buttercup? Because I love blossom's long hair, her super powers are like laserbeam eyes and the capabilites to froze you into ice. If I had such powers, I would turn my house into an ice skating ring. LOLLLLL. *Daydream* Besides that, she is also the leader of the powerpuff girls. People's like saying but bubbles so cute, why not her? That's b'cos I think she too act cute with her damn squeaky voice. And what? She talks to animals? Okaycan. As for buttercup? She too rough already la. As a young girl still in the past, I very gentle lea. How to like her? And seriously? I effin love their song. SUGAR SPICE AND EVERTHING NICE ❥Nowadays there isn't any nice cartoons showing already. There used to be kids central, and now it's like okto? The cartoons they are showing now ain't called cartoon anymore. There was Tom & Jerry showing on Okto just now, I watch for awhile and i'm like? Hell no, tom & jerry wasn't suppose to be like that. Tom is suppose to chase after jerry always and what I was watching were that Tom & Jerry helped each other? ✌ P.E.A.C.E ☮ Okaycan. End up I switched channel -.- That's all i'll be blogging for today. Hope I didn't bore my readers uh? Be ready to expect what i'll blogging maybe tomorrow or the day after. That' cos i'll be doing the chubby bunny and deekosh's prata challenge with my girlf tomorrow. Excited much?

No comments: