Friday, April 27

A day to remember

 This was what he got me cos I told him i'm having a slight sore throat and few days ago I told him I was having an ulcer and I had cravings for Famous Amos cookies. How sweet can he get?

Yes, that's right. A day to remember.Not gonna tell you guys why is that so at the start of my post yet. So you had to read it, in order to know why. Haha :-) If you follow me on twitter, you would probably know who I met up with in the evening. That's right, I met up with Ryan today. So as usual, we meet at Beauty World and he would come pick me up. However, today he was late. That's cos he met with an accident and it was kinda jam too. But oh well, luckily he's fine except for the car. So today was suppose to be a surprise date since he refused to tell me where we would be going. And so I only found out we were going to sentosa after I get on his car. Went to had dinner at this _____ restaurant (sorry, but I forgotten the name) and than to siloso beach for a "stroll". I was teasing him that i'm gonna push him down to the sea and end up I failed to. Instead, he carried me to the sea and than we both got wet. So, since we're already wet. Why not continue getting more wet? HAHA. Okay, that was seriously insane. But we had fun. We satted down in the sea and chat, till we talk about the topic on r/s and than he asked me to be his girlf. I was kinda shock though. My first thought was are you joking or is that suppose to be serious? Haha. Think he ask like 3 times? Cos I didn't know how to react to that. He's the first guy that ask me face-to-face. Naturally I won't know what to answer right? So can't blame me either. But it was really sweet. I accepted him. I really hope we would last. Wish us all the best ヽ(^。^)ノ 27 April 2012❤ FYI. Look out for my next blog post. Gonna be doing a fishball challenge with my girlf and her boyf tmr! For those following me on twitter, I know I said I would be doing a Poly VS Sec sch post. But as you can see, my life is getting more interesting each day. So i'll only post that when i'm really free and had nothing to do. But always keep a lookout on my blog k? Alright, love all my readers. Xoxo

No comments: