Sunday, April 22

周末: Weekends

#DEEKOSH PRATA CHALLENGE
CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE

Before you guys continuing reading my blog post, I'm gonna warn you that this is gonna be quite a long wordy post. So? Up to you to decide whether you wanna continue reading it or just click onto the "X" at the top right hand corner. Okay, let's start. Firstly, HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THE TWO VIDEO WHICH I POSTED AT THE TOP OF THIS POST ?! I went over my girlf house on a Saturday afternoon just to do this two challenge. Yes, we know it's unglam but nobody is perfect right? It's our first time doing such a video and challenge together,so please SHARE ON FB & RETWEET @ TWITTER. So if you are unsure on what the hell the prata and chubby bunny challenge is about, i'll be telling you right now. Prata challenge was thought by DeeKosh, a YouTuber who has an annoying eyebrows and his fake ascent. The challenge was to stuff a prata into your mouth, along with 4 scoops of curry and sing a song twice. "I love my prata, I love my curry. I love my thosai and I love my sari". The prata challenge was really difficult. I had some trouble trying to stuff the prata into my mouth at first. At my first spoon of curry, I spit the curry out all of a sudden. LOL. Totally unglam to the maximum. When we are done with our 4 spoons of curry, we had problem even opening our mouth just to sing the song. We're more on humming the song instead. At the background if you had listen carefuly, girlf mum was scolding at the back. Than DeeKosh tweeted that it's the most funniest prata challenger ever cos we got a scolding somemore. Now her mum's voice is famous. ROFL. Next, for the chubby bunny challenge. We're suppose to stuff as many mashmellows as possible into our mouth and count the number after successfully putting it inside our mouth. Results? I lost. Only manage to stuff 7 mashmellows while my girlf did 9 and her boyf did 11. OMFG???  And if you notice, her mum's scolding at the back again. HAHAHA. It was really funny though. I had fun :-) So after doing such challenges, we went down Jcube to ice skate. Cannot imagine sia. 11 of us in total to skate. It was really enjoyable. We should totally have more of such outings instead of clubbing as always. And as usual, they head down to zirca after skating and surprisingly, I didn't went down with them. That's cos i'm meeting Clement and Jordan at timah to play pool. It had been really really long since I last met the both of them. All of us are busy nowadays. Poor Jordan is like serving the country now and Clement in ite. Saw Jordan's girlf and another girl she's with. And walaos? So dao. Never say hi. Fine lor. *Flips hair* Went for supper at the prata stall than we decided to ton. The girlf is like pissed of that he's tonning with us instead of going back home together with her and the friend. Like seriously? WTF. Than when she walk off, like some typical cao ah lian sia. So after that we three went play lan, than I saw on fb that the girlf posted this pic of her hand after she had cut her wrist several times after "quarreling with her boyf" which is Jordan. Than she posted "Happy tonning with the damn bitch n ur hao bro.lah hor!limbei bu xi Han-.-" Oh wow? Is so fucking obvious she's calling me a bitch seh. Than I went in her fb and I saw another post "seriously you're a damn bitch! the first time i saw bu already see you bky plus can u just stop contacting my bf? srsly i thought today can spend time with him n u called him seriously fucked up!! bdamn bitch! _|_ -.-" another one was " Oh did I even say about u or tag you?? -.- call me xmm how about you??so what you are bigger than me?big fuck seriously!!-.- even if I cut u huanlo??-.- Lol!! Plus why are you so guilty conscious? Seriously!lmao!!" Sorry if those quoted sentence abit cui ah. B'cos her English really CMI. Pity her sia. Tsktsk. Okay, you see it people? I never even say anything about her and she what? CALL ME A BITCH? Seriously? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I got kinda pissed off lor. Than Clement took Jordan's phone and call her. Ask she now not happy with us ah? Seriously ah, she talk until damn lao lan and keeps beating around the bush. Tell her not happy come down Timah if not she tell us where is she and we go down find her talk. But she too hum to even tell us where the fuck she is at first. Than when Jordan ask, she say they at Hougang. She's just seriously too coward to even meet us face-to-face to talk. All she know is how to be a keyboard warrior. >< After that I went back home to bathe and changed first before we cabbed down Jordan' place to sleep. His mum is damn nice, she paid for our pizza and even boiled soup for us. She was also damn worried we will be hungry so she keep asking what we wanna eat so that she can go down and buy for us. At his house till 6+pm and poor Jordan had to go back tekong to book-in. It's really weird to see him wearing his army uniform when i'm so used to seeing him wearing home clothes. I just can't wait for his POP nowwwww :-) Lastly, home sweet home.

No comments: