Wednesday, April 25

Life as a NP student no more

WOOHOO ~ THAT'S RIGHT. I ain't longer a NP student anymore. I've given back my student card to my course manager this morning. My mum and I went down NP just to sign the withdrawal form and to also give this card back. I felt a sense of relief.  Like totally ? I do not had to get expelled out from NP just in order for me to get out of NP anymore. HAHAHAHAHA. Fine, ignore me. You guys wouldn't know how happy I was just now. Whatever it is, I still do miss my L04, T15 and P30 people. They are a bunch of crazy peeps that I love hanging out with. Especially my girls clique! I miss how Qinyi and I used to tease our classmates, each other and even our teachers that would make the whole class laugh. Thinking back, the only module I would ever miss is definetly gonna be NSL. It's the only thing that requires the most hands-on and it's fun though. I always love NSL lessons if it werent't for the rules we had to uphold. Hair must be tied, only covered shoes, no shorts, no painting of nails and it must be short, no coloured hair, no extras of earrings. Yea KTHXBAI. That's it. No more such rules for me. Now you know why I said Nursing ain't for me? LOL. After that, had breakfast with mummy. And seriously? I regretted what I said to her. She ask if whether I wanna share a bowl of mee hoon kuay with her since it's quite a big portion. And i'm like "youmadbro?" I could easily finish the whole bowl myself ! So, we ended up buying two bowls. After I ate like half of the share, i'm like damn full. But I had to finish it no matter what so that mum won't suan me. So I did mange to finish the whole entire bowl and i'm like...............FULL UNTILCANNOT FULL ALR. Cannot tank sia. After eating, I went look for Joelyn. I miss this girl like totally even though I just saw her like 4 days ago? Know her through attachment though. Actually we were only like hi-bye friends. Till my previous attachment when i'm the only one who was in a different shift as my usual attachment mates. So I ended up in the same shift as her. Totally love this girl. We somehow can clique like nobody business. Think my 3 weeks of attachment seems to past even quicker than my 2 weeks attachment mainly because of her too. What's best was that we went for break throughout the whole 3 weeks of attachment, besides the shifts we changed. And she's always telling me about her AHEM. Joelyn, if you are reading my blog: Don't be so touched until cry k? Even though I'm no longer in NP but oh yes, girlfs always. *muacks muacks* FYI: I helped to dyed my bitch-est bitch Jocelyn hair pink today. First bleach it for her before dye-ing it pink. Yes, you didn't see wrongly. She wanted it PINK. That's all I woud be blogging today. Love all my readers ♡♡♡

No comments: