Wednesday, April 18

Bitch please?

Today was like a ultimate pissed off day for me. Went down school with mum just to see the course manager and cos didn't book appointment, we had to come down tmr instead. Absolute waste of my time. She called me later on saying she's not free to meet us at the time we stated so ask me to go for my lessons first before she meet us at 1pm. I told her I won't be going for lessons anymore cos I already want to quit Nursing. And she's like you must go, it's complusory. And i'm like so what? Than she still say she will ask all my lecturers to look out for me to see if whether i'm attending class. We quarreled, seriously. She's like what's with this attitude and tone of yours? So I replied than what' with your attitude too? She say she started it cos I was the one who started it first. Seriously? FUUUUUUUU. Still say if I don't come down tmr with my parents, she ain't gonna sign my withdrawel form. Bitch? Threaten? Fine. I come down tmr. I gotta feeling i'm gonna quarrel with her face-to-face. But seriously I don't care. I already make my stand. You're the one who don't get through your head. Life is mine, let me make my own decison. I'm stubborn, right. That's cos i'm fighting for what I really want in life now. Bitch? Just sign that fucking form and MYOB. Went back home and slept for 5 hours. Right, that's how tired I am. I'm always lacking of sleep. My skin condition is also super bad now. I hate it Please let me die in my sleep tonight?

No comments: