Sunday, May 13

Spreadlove ❥❥❥




 

It's Saturday ! As usual, met up with almost the same clique for ice skate in the afternoon and next partying at zirca. Zirca was having this spreadlove event and it was also Dj Tang birthday. So Yea, the crowd was really full. But still can't beat PH. The night was totally awesome !!!! Maybe that's because instead of my usual clique I normally club with but also  last night I was clubbing together with my real brother and his friends. Can you believe it? Brother and sisters clubbing ?!?! No awkwardness at all ! It was real fun. My brother was damn high in club. And I also met new girl friends there since he know one of them. My clique was also happy knowing them like obviously? Hahaha. There's this game, 5-10? Omg can. This can be such a killer game. I drank quite a bit cos of this game. The party also got extended till 5am so we party till it ended. I was damn high throughout ~ After I left club, I was still okay though. We can even go subway and a little before wanting to cab home. Than my brother saw the fucking guy who punched him. At first I didn't know who he was talking to. Till I ask him. I got so pissed. I went up to that guy and confronted him. Firstly he said it was not his fault and whatsoever and my brother was the one who stated it. But oh please? My brother did not even touch him at all. So I told him, either you let me whack you once or my brother whack you back. And that guy doesn't even dare choose the options. Like c'mon? How hard a girl who doesn't fight can whack you until? After his friends came, he suddenly said he didn't whack my brother at all. Seriously? WTF? Damn bloody pissed. Just nice there were police cars behind, so we can't really settle it. So we had to walk near the mrt instead. And guess what? That guy got so no balls that he went down the mrt station and went off just like that. I swear the next time I ever see him again, I'm not gonna let him off so easily. Yes, I do fight and quarrel with my brother. But whoever dares touches him, you're finding fault with me too. Same as how GSH threatens to strip off my junior rank. Touch my juniors? Get it from me. Lastly? Home sweet home. And guess what? I vomitted twice at home -.- Shitty hangover. Hope those went zirca last night had fun too! Xoxo

No comments: